The Home in Rome Team wants to remind you of some last minute travels tips!
1. Review your travel documents including airline tickets and passport expiration date.
2. If you are considering renting a car, an International driver’s license may be required.
3. Contact your credit card providers so they know you are travelling abroad.
4. Ask your cell phone provider information about international roaming charges and plans.
5. Pick up an international outlet adapter so you can stay connected with your phone and computer!
Our self-catering apartments are comfortably furnished and centrally located to help you make the most of your holiday. In each of our apartments we offer the essential basics including: a tourist map for your use, an initial supply of toilet paper and soaps, a hairdryer, an iron, a functional kitchen, WiFi and more! We invite you to review your apartment’s complete list of amenities on our website!